Why drink coconut water?
- It’s natural. Coconut water is naturally packed with sugars, salts, and vitamins.
- High in electrolytes and very hydrating. Coconut water makes a wonderful energy drink to help rehydrate, replenish, and boost energy levels after any strenuous activity or workout. Cocos Pure has less sugar and sodium content compared to most sports or energy drinks and contains twice the potassium of a banana.
- Coconut water is a natural electrolyte and isotonic beverage which help increase the body’s metabolism. It’s also low in calories and naturally gluten-free, fat-free, and cholesterol-free.
- Coconut water is full of naturally occurring electrolyte (potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous) with no cholesterol or fat.
Are you products gluten-free?
We sure are. Don’t worry here.
Are you products GMO free?
What’s the difference between Cocos and Cocos Pure?
Cocos Pure is sourced from Thailand, made from a fresh young fragrant coconut available only in certain regions of Thailand. This a premium more expensive coconut known for its taste and aroma.
Cocos is sourced from Vietnam, made from a sweet young coconut, more abundant and readily available.
Cocos tastes sweeter than Cocos Pure coconut water because they are from different sources while both are 100% natural, never from concentrate and no sugar added. They are always sourced from fresh young coconuts. They are both gluten-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free and all of our coconut water is ethically sourced.
How long does it stay fresh after opening?
Best to keep refrigerated and consume within 2 to 3 days.
Why drink our coconut water? How are we different from the others?
- Our coconut water tastes better.
- 100% natural, never from concentrate, no sugar, additives or preservatives.
- Single source origin to maintain taste and consistency.
- We only use a fresh young coconut specific to the regions of Thailand and Vietnam.
- They are always sourced from fresh young coconuts, never mature coconuts which have a sour taste and are less nutritious.
- Our coconuts are harvested and specially handpicked to our strict requirements. All of our coconut water is ethically sourced.
What’s the difference between coconut water and coconut milk?
The water comes from a young coconut whereas the milk comes from a mature coconut. There is very little water in a mature coconut.
Coconut water has fewer calories per cup. Coconut milk can have over ten times the calories per cup and is loaded with saturated fat.
Coconut milk is most often used in cooking or baking whereas water is most often used for drinking, and rarely used in cooking. Coconut milk has a much thicker / murkier consistency than coconut water.
Where do your coconuts come from?
Cocos Pure is sourced from Thailand and Cocos is sourced from Vietnam. Please see the “What’s the difference between Cocos and Cocos Pure?” section of this FAQ for more information on the different sources.