CocosPure coconut water is still available at the grocery store, Save On Foods. Here’s a recent flier showing CocosPure in the lower, right corner. If it is not available at the Save On Foods near you please ask for it. We want this delicious product available throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland. Want to know more about Cocos Pure at Save On Foods?
Pemberton Plaza, North Vancouver. The supermarket, Save On Foods recently put up a beautiful supermarket display for CocosPure. Why not visit and take some home? Address: 1250 Marine Drive, North Vancouver 604-985-3069. Below are some photos taken of the display:
The Vancouver Gay Pride Parade 2017 on August 6, 2017 will be a large and colourful as always. The Robson Safeway store at 1766 Robson Street, Vancouver is a supporter of both Gay Pride and also Cocos Pure coconut water. Please drop by and select one of the Cocos Pure products. Great way to stay hydrated during the parade or anytime for that matter.
You might have heard of natural remedies for human bad breath such as fennel, baking soda or cinnamon. While you could brush your dog’s teeth with baking soda, how many people would actually do that? When I came across this remedy using coconut water for bad breath, I thought I’d give it a try. It turns out there are a lot of other reasons to feed your pet coconut water.
Firstly, coconut water is not toxic to pets. In fact, the vitamins and minerals are great for your 4-footed companion (and a few birds too). According to ultimatehomelife.com there are several vital reasons to use coconut water. Coconut water is the fluid inside of immature coconuts that’s rich in nutrients and vitamins. You can easily find a coconut with water by shaking it. You should hear the water “sloshing” around inside. Here are some reasons to use coconut water for bad breath from Ultimate Home Life:
- Fight viruses.
- Keep harmful bacteria away.
- Protect from infections.
- Boost immune systems.
- Form red blood cells in the body.
- Improve dog coat and skin conditions.
- Keep dog coat smooth and glossy.
- Fight off annoying issues such as flea allergies and itchy skin.
- Improve dog odor.
- Reduce bad dog breath.
- Regulate and balance insulin and thyroid levels.
- Aid in healing arthritis or ligament problems.
- Aid in healing cuts, wounds, bites from insects and stings when applied to them.
Thus you can see that applying coconut water topically also is beneficial. It is possible to use coconut in other forms too such as fresh coconut, dried, coconut oil, coconut milk and powdered coconut. How much should you give your pet? As with any new food it’s a good idea to introduce it slowly to make sure there are no side effects such as diarrhea. It also depends on the size of the pet, of course. Also, please avoid giving your pet the coconut shells as they may cause obstruction of the digestive system if the pet eats them.
Coconut water could be used as a treat. It’s great for a hot, summer day – a refreshing treat. Want to try some of CocosPure coconut water? Just click the button below and it will be at your place within a week.
Coconut water is now in most grocery stores and certainly in every health food outlet. While you might buy one because it’s tasty and thirst quenching, there are also tons of health benefits to coconut water you might not know about. Here are just a few:
- Controls High Blood Pressure – the potassium and magnesium content helps balance out the effect of sodium in the body
- Helps Your Heart – coconut water increases the high-density lipoprotein (HDL or the “good” cholesterol) and lowers the LDL or low-density lipoprotein.
- Promotes Weight Loss – “Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contains various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism.”
- Treats Migraine Headaches – hydration and magnesium help these headaches
- Helps Hangovers – the electrolytes help counteract the effects of the alcohol and provide oxidation to your system. Here’s a hangover smoothie: 2 cups coconut water, 1 mango, 2 pieces of mint, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 cup ice.
- Thanks to Top Ten Home Remedies for this information. To read more, click here.
Coconut Water Health Benefits You Might Not Know About
Due to the medical benefits of coconut water, it’s a good idea to keep some around your house or apartment. It makes a great mixer for drinks too and so many other uses. Please read some of the other articles on this website to find out more. Want to purchase some right now? It’s easy – just click the button below.
Can diabetics drink coconut water? The answer is a resounding “yes” if your diabetes is well managed. Coconut water is the thin liquid inside an immature coconut. It provides several benefits to everyone, including diabetics. Here they are, courtesy of New Health Advisor:
- Improves Blood Circulation – Coconut water dilates blood vessels and thus improves the circulation of diabetics who tend to have problems with numb feet or vision problems.
- Lowers Body Weight – Coconut water is chock full of vitamins, minerals and good fats without cholesterol. It makes you feel full without the calories as well.
- Boost to Metabolism – It increases the metabolism rate, meaning the person can burn sugar faster leaving more energy.
- Provides Less Carbs – Diabetics need to keep track of carbs which can cause the glucose level to spike. Coconut water contains less carbs than many other drinks or foods. The glycemic index is only 3.
- Provides insulin Sensitivity – Coconut water contains magnesium which helps keep blood sugar in control.
With so many advantages for people with health issues, it’s obvious it would benefit others as well. There are some reservations for diabetics, however. Coconut water does contain fructose, so any diabetic should not drink coconut water daily. It’s a good idea to talk to the family doctor before drinking it. And as mentioned previously, only those with well managed diabetes should indulge in this great tasting drink.
Cocos Pure has some of the purest and best tasting coconut water. If you would like to try it, just click on this link below.
Spring is coming. Time to get yourself in shape and nurture your body. Nothing does this as quickly as delicious coconut water fruit smoothies. Here’s a great recipe from Bobby Flay at the Food Network using bananas, mangoes and strawberries – yumm! Not only are smoothies good for you but it’s a great way to ingest a larger amount of greens or fruit than you would normally eat. It just goes down so easily. Here’s the recipe:
4 cans of CocosPure coconut water, plain or flavoured
1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
Freeze the coconut water in ice cube trays. Take out and combine with the rest of the ingredients in a blender till smooth. Serve immediately. There may be no need to freeze the coconut water if you are using frozen strawberries or frozen mangoes. I like to top mine with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
CocosPure coconut water was a great hit at the show. People who tried it were very impressed and said they preferred it over other brands. Here’s what one the the staff, Jason Grannary, wrote to us recently.
By far the best received brand we had at The Wellness Show. Everyone on the team stepped in and helped sample CocosPure because it was non stop action for the entire show! Andrew had to pick up 3 more cases of Pure just to keep up!It was almost 100% of the people who tried it said “it was the best one they have ever tried” or “you have a new customer” or “ You convinced me to switch brands” Even people who do not like coconut water tried and were very surprised they liked it enough to take a flyer and go buy it! All very positive around the brand!
Here’s a great recipe using my favourite ingredient, chocolate. This recipe was modified from Lizzie Fuhr’s recipe in PopSugar Fitness. Thanks, Lizzie. We will return the favour some day. Here’s how to make these delicious coconut water chocolate smoothies.
1 can CocosPure coconut water
1 frozen banana
3 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. You can top the smoothie with a piece of banana and a few seeds if you want. Makes one smoothie. Repeat the process for more smoothies. About 355 calories. This smoothie is high in B vitamins and Omega-3.
Need some coconut water? You can order it right now, right here.
You may know that coconut water from a young coconut with a green husk is full of vitamins and minerals. Besides it tastes great. Not every food or drink that is good for you tastes as good as coconut water. In a previous article I spelled out the benefits of coconut water. However, according to Allison Martin writing for Lifehack , there are other benefits you might not know about, and I suspect you’ll never find them in a medical journal or even a newspaper. Here are some of them.
Benefits to Coconut Water You Might Not Know
- Weight Loss Aid – Coconut water is low in calories but it suppresses your appetite with the full nature of the liquid.
- Skin Toner – Coconut water is a perfect natural remedy for skin blemishes and other skin problems. Why buy expensive toners and lotions when you can use something natural?
- “The Ultimate Hangover Remedy – Next time you overdo it and drink more than your belly can handle, consume coconut water to settle your stomach. It will also replace those essential electrolytes that exit the body if you experience bouts of frequent urination and vomiting.”
- Digestive Aid – I have often turned to coconut water after eating too much spicy food or food from questionable sources. It’s been a lifesaver not to end up in bed for a day.
- Hydration Boost – During vigorous exercise the body loses vitamin-rich fluids and mineral content. Coconut water is a good replacement and contains twice the amount of potassium and certainly one-fifth of the sugar that most sports drink contains.
- Reduction of Blood Pressure – Coconut water is rich in 5 electrolytes present in the body which help reduce blood pressure problems. “These include: calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and sodium. Because of its unique composition, coconut water can be enjoyed by individuals with varying medical conditions.”
- Emergency Infusion for Blood Loss – Because coconut water is compatible to human blood, it can be use in emergency situations to hydrate the body until blood transfusions are available.
Thus obtaining pure coconut water such as the products available through CocosPure, can be a healthy alternative, a remedy for illness and even an emergency blood transfusion.